Trainers, Just a week back we shared the New Pokemon GO 0.159.0 Data Mine Report which had the Code for New Adventure Sync Reward and It looks like the day has finally arrived.
Just a day back, PokeMiner, One of the active data miner have discovered that the Weekly Level 4 Adventure Sync Goal has been added to the Game Master file.
According to the report The Level 4 Weekly goal is currently set to 100 KM in the Game Master.
As of today 28th Oct, The New Week has been started in few countries and it appears that few trainers have received the Adventure Sync Level 4 Rewards.
According to the reports, The Adventure Sync reward for Level 4 is 16,000 Stardust also with other items, and it can be boosted up to 24,000 Stardust along with Star piece.
Trainers, 100KM in a week is possible, without going all out being super active. u/bhutos, A Redditor has shared some tips of achieving it, We have added the summary at the end of the Post.
Ad: Light up the streets and show your support to your favourite Pokemon GO Team by trying this cool Embroidery Glow in the Dark Hats! Free Delivery ✈️ Use Coupon Code: WRECK15 for additional 15% Off
Shop Now: Visit Here
You can get 100KM a Week!
u/bhutos, A Redditor shared a handy guide how he achieves 100KM a week without doing a lot. You can find the complete guide here
Here’s the summary from his guide:
- Before starting your Adventure, Please make sure your Adventure Sync is working properly, otherwise, you might the free KMs. (Bhutos discovered that his S9 was giving perfect result compared to iPhone 6S)
- Always keep your Phone with you, The Accidental distance can go up to 30-40 km a week.
- For additional Kms, the author recommends a few other ways which promote walking:
- Walk while attending phone calls.
- Take your Pets for a daily walk.
- Play with your kids
- Park at the wrong side of the Mall to walk the longest distance to the Mall
- A weekly supermarket can reward you additional KMs.
The author also recommends Biking up to 10.5 km/h if you’re not sure you will complete the Goals, This helps you to attend the additional KMs goals, Keep this trick for Sunday if you’re not able to complete the 100KM in 6 days 🙂
By doing all this you’re not only achieving the Pokemon GO Goal but also you get all the Health Benefits.
According to Betterhealth, The benefits of walking are:
- increased cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
- reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
- improved management of conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
- stronger bones and improved balance
- increased muscle strength and endurance
- reduced body fat.
That’s it, Get Set Ready to Walk!
Do you know?
You can check-out the Countdown Timer of all Events at our All New Mobile App GO Field Guide for all Countdown Timers, Raid Boss Guides, Egg Hatch List, Shiny Checklist and much more…
iOS – App Store
Android – Google Play Store
Feel free to ask anything else you may want to know. If we can’t answer them, maybe someone else reading can. Let us know in the comments below and join the discussion on our Pokemon Go – WorldWide Niantic News Update Facebook Group!
Make sure to Join our PokeWreck community for all latest news, updates, leaks and research:
Leave a Reply