Just an hour ago, Niantic announced that Inviting Friends to Raids regardless of location is coming soon in Pokemon GO and most probably it will be after 16th of June. Niantic also announced another feature “Gift stickers” through which you can personalize your gifts before sending them out.
Invite friends to raids regardless of their location
Soon you will be able to invite up to 5 friends to participate in the raid, the friends can be from any part of the world. Your friends will have to use Remote Raid Pass to join the raid.
Here’s how it works:
- When this feature is available, you’ll see a + button in both public and private raid lobbies that you’ve joined in person.
- After tapping the + button, you’ll be able to invite up to five friends to join you.
- Your friends will be able to see raid invitations on their Nearby screen or in push notifications.
- These invitations will allow them to enter the raid lobby.
- Your friends will use a pass only once the battle starts, not when they join the lobby.
Niantic shared that the new feature of inviting friends will be released after the highly anticipated Legendary Pokémon Reshiram. This gives us a rough idea that it’ll be released after 16th June as Reshiram is in Pokémon GO raids until Tuesday, June 16, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7).
Gift sticker is a new feature which is soon coming in Pokemon GO.
Using Gift Stickers you can send gifts to your friends in a more personalized way and show how much you care about them.
You’ll get a set of stickers for free when the feature is live
How it works:
- Right before you send a Gift to a friend, tap ADD STICKER and pick a sticker to attach.
- At launch, there will be five stickers available.
- You can use a sticker only once, so be sure to stock up on more by opening Gifts.
- In the future, you’ll be able to purchase some designs from the shop.
Official Post – https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/raid-gift-update-2020/
Do you know?
You can check-out the Countdown Timer of all Events at our All New Mobile App GO Field Guide for all Countdown Timers, Raid Boss Guides, Egg Hatch List, Shiny Checklist and much more…
iOS – App Store
Android – Google Play Store
Feel free to ask anything else you may want to know. If we can’t answer them, maybe someone else reading can. Let us know in the comments below and join the discussion on our Pokemon Go – WorldWide Niantic News Update Facebook Group!
Make sure to Join our PokeWreck community for all latest news, updates, leaks and research: