Trainers, On 6th May 2020, Niantic had announced the upcoming changes to the PokeCoin System. After testing it for 5 Weeks in Australia and collecting feedbacks Niantic has made some changes in the limitations.
Here’s are the changes:
- The maximum number of PokéCoins earned per day will be 50.
- The number of PokéCoins earned from defending Gyms will be six per hour.
- The maximum number of PokéCoins earned per day from defending Gyms will be 30.
- The number of PokéCoins earned per day from completing the featured activities in the Today View will be 20.
Here’s are the changes compared to the previous announcement:
|Title||Old – 6th May||New – 11th June|
|Maximum PokeCoins earned per day||55||50|
|PokeCoins earned per hour defending Gyms||2||6|
|Maximum PokeCoins defending Gyms per day||50||30|
|PokeCoins earned from Daily Activities||5||20|
Note: Currently this new PokeCoin System is being tested and live in Australia only, It will be live worldwide on once the testing is complete.
Here are some of the daily activities you might see in Today’s view once the feature goes live worldwide.
- Make an Excellent Throw
- Make a Great Throw
- Evolve a Pokémon
- Use a Berry to help catch a Pokémon
- Take a snapshot of your buddy
- Make a Nice Throw
- Catch a Pokémon
- Transfer a Pokémon
- Win a raid
Do you know?
You can check-out the Countdown Timer of all Events at our All-New Mobile App GO Field Guide for all Countdown Timers, Raid Boss Guides, Egg Hatch List, Shiny Checklist and much more…
iOS – App Store
Android – Google Play Store
Feel free to ask anything else you may want to know. If we can’t answer them, maybe someone else reading can. Let us know in the comments below and join the discussion on our Pokemon Go – WorldWide Niantic News Update Facebook Group!
Make sure to Join our PokeWreck community for all latest news, updates, leaks and research: