Trainers, Niantic is around with some new experiment and it is known as Legendary Lunch Hour which will lasts from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in your local time zone and increases the number of Tier 5 raids in your area.
This is Currently in the Experiment Phase and its future depends on the player engagement throughout the trial period.
Date + Time:Mar. 13, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in your local time zone
Don’t Worry GO Field Guide users, we have already 1-hour Prior Notification for you all 😉
Summary Of the Event
- This Event is just an “Experiment“, Niantic is testing players participation and how it goes, its future depends on the player engagement throughout the trial period.
- Currently, the plan seems to be to have Raid Eggs spawning on ALL gyms during Lunch Hour
- Egg hatching timers will be 10 minutes during Lunch Hour
- Raid bosses will last 1 hour
- For this first Lunch Hour, bosses will be Legendary-only (ie, Dialga only)
The Idea behind this is to provide a new Raiding window for players who are usually engaged in there work and can’t organize there schedule during working hours!